Monday, February 8, 2010

We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming...

'Lo folks.
I would like to apologize for the fact that last Thursday's update was non-existent.  That being said: get over it.  It's my blog and I'll update it when I'm good and ready.  Stop suffocating me!

THAT being said: I've developed a tentative schedule for how this blog will go from now on.  I did this because
1.) Schedules are fun, and
2.) The OCDemons were about to rip out my hypothalamus if I did not.

So here is the new (first!) schedule!

  • Mondays will be ME MONDAYS!!!
    • I will talk about me.  My life, my opinion and I might even write works of fiction from my mind.
  • Tuesdays will be TASTY TUESDAYS!!!
    • I will post original recipes that are original.  Sometimes they will be so original even I won't have tried them out yet!  
  • Wednesdays will be WIKIPEDIA WEDNESDAYS!!!
    • Those of us familiar with these days call them "Wiki Wednesdays."  I will find an interesting Wikipedia article and summarize/give my opinion/flair on it.  Is that enough slashes for ya?
  • Last but not least, Thursdays will be referred to as the appropriately alliterated ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN THURSDAYS!!!
    • Where ANYTHING can happen!
There you have it.  The schedule will be suspended only if:
  1. There is a special holiday that falls on the day.
  2. I forget about the schedule.
  3. I feel like it, yo.
Now for an abridged ME MONDAY:

The reason there was no Thursday post is because I received a message from my mother saying that my older brother's wife had gone into labor (Did you follow all that?).  This is their first child and I am for the first time in my life an UNCLE!

That's right, I'm an uncle now.  My niece is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!  I got her a Spider-man diaper cover so she will be the coolest thing in a diaper (except for monkeys.  Fricken' awesome monkeys...).  I also got her a little basket of baby things before I traveled back to New York to see her.  I didn't know the gender at the time, so I got her the "yellow-themed" bag of stuff that had a yellow washcloth, plastic keys, a teddy bear rattle and a bottle with yellow giraffes on it because everyone knows that giraffes are gender neutral.

That's my life, that's my opinion, and that's the end of today's blog.  Next week: Harry Potter!

2 comments:

  1. You mean your older brother's wife. Your sister-in-law. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is the cutest thing since.... since.. that other cute thing. I'd say sliced bread but it might not be much of a compliment, unless you were looking at bread sculptures of baby lemurs, or something.

    ReplyDelete