Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And so it begins...again.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, harlots and vagabonds, to my world. I have just now entered the blogosphere in my first solo mission to bring my opinion to the world. I will consider this endeavor a success if "the world" winds up consisting of more than 5 people. Admittedly, this is my second trip to the wondrous world of the inter web. My first attempt can be described as a mild failure, which I completely blame on a lack of sleep.
As those of you who took the extra five minutes to read the timebender's blog can see; I'm still alive. Tad...well...Tad was a trooper, but I'm sorry to say, we lost him. To California. I know it's horrible, but stay strong. You and I will live on with his memory in our hearts.
Essentially, this time around, I have no overarching themes for this blog. It's just me, my opinions, and hopefully someone else who isn't taking up residency in my imagination. That's right, YOU. So reader, join in with me and let's view the world through my eyes.

I suppose for this introductory blog, I should introduce myself. I am...me. I know it's intense but I did warn you to buckle your seat belts first.
What's that you say?
I didn't warn you?
Well I thought it, and this relationship is just not going to work out if you can't read my mind just a little more often. Let's be honest, I'm always the one reading my mind. Would it kill you to take some of the load on yourself for once? I think not.
Anyway, back to the introductions: I'm a Catholic in grad school and have moderate republican political affiliations, I suppose. Although to be honest, I pretty much just hate politicians in general. I say let's vote for Jimmy Stewart as president with Chuck Norris as a VP and we can bring this country back to the glory it once was.

I like long walks on the beach and overused romantic cliches.

That's all you get to know so that the stalkers can't find me.

Finally, let's get to the main topic of my premiere blog post:



Aren't penguins just the cutest little bastards you ever did see?

No comments:

Post a Comment